3/22/2011

Rachel Vincent

This is a new type of post for the blog, an author review. Why, you might ask? The answer is simple, I am very excited to announce the arrival of the long-awaited author that makes everyone tingle with excitement, love, anger, hatred, sadness, and every other emotion that there is. Rachel Vincent is one of the best authors that I have read in a long, long time. She has two series out currently that I guarantee you will L-O-V-E. In her adult series (NOT appropriate for those under the age of 14), Shifters (Stray, Rogue, Pride, PreyShift, and Alpha), you will find strong ties of action, romance, and sarcasm; three of my most favorite things. In her young adult series, Soul Screamers (My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save, My Soul to KeepMy Soul to Steal, and the accompanying e-novellas, My Soul to Lose and Reaper), you will find much of the same focuses as in her adult series with a little more of the teen juice, as I like to call it, thrown in the package. Both series' will leave you breathless for the next and crying endlessly when they end. They are just THAT GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts!